Public institution „Kulturos kiemas“ operates the www.talepointer.com website and all associated Tale Pointer apps and programs (the "Service").This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
The Tale Pointer Service is not intended for children especially those under 13 years of age. You must be 13 years of age or older to register, or use the Tale Pointer website and/or mobile application in any manner. By registering, visiting, downloading and using Tale Pointer website and/or mobile application, you represent and warrant to Tale Pointer that you are 13 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information regarding your use of the Service, such as the hardware model, operating system version, web-browser software and your Internet Protocol (IP) address/device identifier.
- Statistics and information on your use of the Service, including your IP address; device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information, broad geographic location and other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags or other similar technologies
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
Information Collected by Our Servers
To make our Service more useful to you, Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE
We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”). We retain information on your behalf, such as messages that you store using your Account. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users (including anonymous visitors who are not users of our Service) will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Site or Service.
Examples of how we use your Personal Data:
- To provide you with Service
- To enhance the Service
- To respond to your requests or to manage user accounts
- To provide feedback and understand our users
- To monitor the security of the Service
- To provide you with promotional communications and materials
- To promote the Service on our social media accounts by sharing user generated content
- To improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Site and Service
- To send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as information about security or support and maintenance advisories
- To respond to your inquiries related to app, website or other requests
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Site or Service and for other marketing purposes of TalePointer.
We may also obtain information about you through third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, social media platforms, and reseller, channel, and joint marketing partners.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Your Personal Data with third parties as follows:
We may share your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site or Service.
We may share your Personal Data with our channel partners to fulfill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and our customer’s users with information about Tale Pointer. Tale Pointer does not control how a business partner may use your Personal Data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Data collected in these circumstances.
Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes
We may share your Personal Data when we believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the Site or Service and to defend or exercise our legal rights. We may also disclose your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by TalePointer.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SERVICE USERS
You may modify the information You have provided to Tale Pointer at any time through your Tale Pointer profile. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications, deactivate, or delete your account at any time.
- a) right to receive information about whether we process your personal data and access to your data;
- b) right to approach us with a request to rectify incorrect personal data;
- c) right to delete your personal data. This right shall not be valid if data processing is related to freedom of self-expression and information, legal obligations or determination, execution or defense of legal requirements;
- d) right to obtain or transfer your personal data to other company or organisation. This right shall be valid, when personal data processing is automated, based on your consent or after signing an agreement;
- e) right to restrict processing of personal data in certain circumstances;
- f) right to refuse processing of your personal data, when processing of personal data is based on our or third-party legal interests;
- g) right to refuse processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing;
- h) right to revoke your consent to manage your personal data at any time;
- i) a person completing the contact form or questionnaire and responding to a newsletter takes full responsibility related to the accuracy of this data.
DISCLOSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Social Networking Sites (“SNS”)
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION
You have several choices regarding the use of information on Our Service:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Site or Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook) linked to your Account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when you connect with us through an SNS, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Service and your social media account or mobile device.
Changing Or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Public institution “Kulturos kiemas” and any other Company trademarks and trade names, and any variations thereof, are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of the Company, and any unauthorized use of such trademarks and trade names is prohibited.
The Services (including without limitation all programs, complied binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation, resources and graphics) is the sole and exclusive property of the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property common and statutory laws of the European Union and other countries.
You agree that Public institution “Kulturos kiemas” owns and retains all rights to the Services and that is content is solely owned and controlled by the content provider and all such material are protected and copyrighted, trademarked and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property common and statutory laws of the European Union and other countries.
You may not sell or modify the Services content or the Services, or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Services in any way for any purpose.